Back to all...

Ferguson House

This federal style farm house, known on the historic registry as the "Martha Lassing House" and also as the "Elm Tree Place" was originally built as a log cabin some time around 1830. Several additions were completed to the house, including a major remodel in the 1940's.

In 2008, Ireland-May Ltd. completed an extensive structural repair to the home, including replacement of the original hand sawn wood floor beams, foundation repair and the installation of a new crawl space. Random width oak flooring, custom milled woodwork and hearth room built ins complement the original character of the home.